14/05/2020 – Update during Covid-19
We would like to thank you for your support, understanding and patience during these difficult times. We all need to continue to follow Government advice to ensure that we don’t create a further peak. We would kindly ask that you follow the important information in the details below:-
- We are continuing with telephone and video consulatations for now and the clinician will advise during this should you need to attend in person.
- If you are asked to attend the Health Centre, please do not arrive earlier than you need to as we need to ensure there are as few people in the building as possible please.
- Please attend alone wherever possible.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to protect you and our staff. Please find the Government link showing you how to make one https://bit.ly/2T3uUdf
- Please kindly bring your own hand sanitiser as we do not have sufficient supplies.
- With regards to shielding patients – Government guidance is that you should be shielding currently until 30th June. If you wish to return to work any sooner, you will need to discuss this with your employer. This is not our decision to make. Please follow Government guidance here https://bit.ly/3byOIeO
- We have started planning on how we can make a phased return to our clinics and appointments. These discussions are being made with careful consideration for all. We are trying to prioritise based on RCGP guidance and we would kindly ask that you respect the decisions that are made.
We will update you with further information as soon as we are able.
Thank you and stay safe!